Vertic is looking for an experienced UX Content Strategist to join our creative team in Copenhagen.
The role is English-speaking and we are open to applicants outside of Demark who are willing to relocate.
About the Position
The Content Strategy portion of the role will be focused on defining what content needs to be produced,where it should be placed, how it is interlinked and when it should appear.Typical Content Strategy outputs include content strategy presentations,content calendars and completed briefing forms to be used by Copywriters, Art Directors and Designers in the creation of the content.
Additionally, as a UX designer, the UX Content Strategist would take the lead on defining how content and interactivity are structured to be intuitive, engaging and audience-appropriate across a range of devices from mobile screens to desktops,large-format touch screens and beyond. Typical UX outputs include rough layout sketches, detailed wire frames, prototypes, sitemaps, user-flows, persona documents and website competitive reviews.
Vertic is all about strategic creativity, basing its creative output on primary research and methodically developed strategies. As such, the UX Content Strategist must be able to evaluate primary research, conduct competitive reviews and site evaluations, as well as fully grasp the strategic intent of each engagement.
The UX Content Strategist should be comfortable in a hands-on, collaborative environment, working closely with the creative-, development- and project teams, generating ideas,evaluating work against the brief, making course-corrections and helping to ensure timely delivery.
- Evaluate clients’ existing content as well as competitor content, to make insightful recommendations for improvements, filling gaps or complete overhaul.
- Conduct user analysis to develop personas, analyze existing personas and website data to understand needs across the user journey and inform content, IA and UX decisions.
- Conduct content audits, documenting current site structures and content gaps for use in content creation and migration.
- Produce sitemaps, user flow diagrams, wire frames, content matrices, style guides and other artefacts to be used by the copywriters, designers and developers in realizing the content / UX strategy.
- Create compelling presentations to sell-through, explain and document content and UX strategies internally and to the client.
- Create short copy for website user interfaces(navigation, CTAs, notifications etc.), organize existing content and brief internal and external copywriters to edit and create new content.
- Devise and lead ideation workshops internally and with clients to kickstart UX and content strategies.
- Work closely with project managers to help them understand the UX and content strategy, the content production requirements and levels of effort. Own the UX and content for each project ensuring team members are briefed and understand what is required to make the project a success.
- Strong analytical skills – able to review and make sense of large amounts of content, data, personas, research reports and requirements documentation.
- Able to quickly become a relative expert in unfamiliar topics such as a rare disease, a new software solution or a medical device.
- A love of solving problems – navigating complexity and devising solutions that are deceptively simple.
- A love of storytelling – appreciation of user flows as inspiring narrative experiences.
- An excellent communicator and presenter – both internally and with clients.
- A leader within your area – being an advocate for your strategies, bringing project teams together and managing external resources (writers and designers) to ensure the output is true to your vision.
- 4+ years’ experience in an agency environment in a content-focused UX role
- A diverse portfolio of small to large-scale projects
- Deep knowledge of all the standard UX design, wire framing and prototyping tools (there are no specific requirements, but experience tools such as Adobe XD, Axure, Sketch etc. are essential)
- Deep understanding of the principles of user-centered design, UX design and information architecture
- Appreciation of the principles of content management systems and other technical infrastructures
- Highly organized and flexible - able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Develop content strategies, information architectures and UX for B2B marketing sites, landing pages and large-scale .COM revamp projects.
Vertic is looking for an experienced UX Content Strategist to join our creative team in Copenhagen. The role is English-speaking and we are open to applicants outside of Demark who are willing to relocate.