If you believe you’re the one for the job, please apply below.
We're looking forward to hearing from you and will be responding to applications on an ongoing basis, so the sooner you reach out, the better!
What you offer
Our Insights & Strategy team is growing, and we are looking for a Strategic Planner (you?) to join us as soon as possible. If you are nodding along with the description below, we would love to hear from you.
You are a digital strategist at heart and are skilled and motivated to trigger behavior and attitude changes. You have experience with such work, can conduct research and consolidate insights to identify challenges, and support the process of developing digital solutions.
By nature, you are data and purpose driven. You like that there is a solid reason for what you are doing, and you proactively seek it out, especially if it isn’t clear. This motivation is accompanied by a curiosity toward and excitement for diving into nerdy topics to understand what needs to be done – be it in the area of rare diseases or new software.
You like to join forces with colleagues from other disciplines including briefing and collaborating with creatives, copy writers and developers to see your strategic vision realized.
Core competencies of the ideal candidate
· Proven experience (3+ years) planning and executing digital strategies including stakeholder profiling, ecosystem planning, content strategy, and campaign planning
· A passion for digital media, marketing, and communication
· Knowledge of effective marketing disciplines, primarily B2B
· A problem-solving mindset and ability to apply strategic thinking
· Mathematical proficiency and ability to turn data into actionable insights
· Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
· Presentation experience – crafting visually appealing and delivering impactful presentations
· Written and oral fluency in English is required
· Experience with the healthcare industry is a plus, excitement about working with the healthcare industry is a requirement
About Vertic and the team
Vertic is an independent, digital agency with offices in Copenhagen and New York. Our purpose is to enable meaningful experiences that earn share of life.
We create campaigns and websites for some of the world’s largest healthcare, industrial, and B2B technology brands.
The Insights & Strategy team helps build the foundation for Share of Life™ by identifying the key insights that will enable us to better understand the needs of our clients’ audiences. As part of the Insights & Strategy team, you will be part of generating insights and planning how best to activate the insights in marketing strategies that influence attitudes and behaviors.
We are looking for someone who is excited to become an integral part of our organization, can support our team with expertise and our clients with intelligent marketing solutions, and has a desire to contribute to Vertic’s entire value chain and culture.
What we offer
· A dynamic and international workplace in the center of Copenhagen
· A place on a high-performing team of curious nerds where ambition and fun go hand-in-hand
· The chance to apply your competencies by working with some of the most impactful companies in the world
· An opportunity to impact the entire value chain including insights, strategy, distribution, tracking, optimization, and collaboration with our Creative team
Please email your resume and application to firstname.lastname@example.org and include “Senior Project Manager Application - Copenhagen” in the subject line.
Please email your resume and link to your portfolio to email@example.com and include “Senior Digital Designer Application” in the subject line.