Vertic is experiencing strong demand for our highly strategic digital marketing services, solutions and is growing rapidly. Accordingly, we are looking for a Sr. Digital Project Manager to support our local project management teams. The role includes continued support of project delivery and the facilitation of professional development for junior PMs. You must have in depth understanding of digital production and best practices and will be tasked to actively supporting ‘hands on’ delivery of innovative, intelligent and highly engaging digital solutions.
Vertic has a global ambition and practices reinforcing Share of Life® with our clients, who value us for our collaborative yet agile approach, our passion for reinventing digital marketing solutions through seamless execution and deep customer centric engagement.
About the Position
We expect our PMs to show a burning desire for creating solutions that allow customers to entangle with the brand and create long lasting value adding relationships. The right candidate will be part of strengthening our project management team and hands on in delivering projects that will in turn strengthen long-standing relationships with our existing Fortune 500 clients. The successful candidate must also creatively and strategically demonstrate problem solving skills while effectively supporting clients and projects that ensure delivery is on time, within budget and to the highest quality.
- Report directly to the local project management team; support as a day-to-day Sr. Project Manager, managing projects regarding client expectations, timing and risks associated to a project; deliver in leading the project teams through a project life cycle both internally and externally; manage timelines and allocated budgets
- Engage and support projects throughout the project life cycle including client/internal meetings, managing client expectations (and working to exceed them), and ensuring deliverables meet strategic objectives, timelines and budgets
- Support, nurture and lead future junior PMs and provide proactive recommendations to strengthen Vertic’s delivery process and agency perception
- Actively engage in creative brainstorm meetings to coordinate any concepting efforts that can be brought to fruition on relevancy during concepting of a project, new business pitch or initial kick-off of a project
- Document all calls and meetings into conference reports for circulation
- Follow up on all open project items with internal team and track open issues accordingly in Status Reports and timelines, and informing all parties as necessary
- Report project progress on all projects to Senior Management
- Participate in new business pitches and facilitate process for new business presentations
- 6+ years of project management leadership, management of PMs and/or account management deeply integrated as part of the delivery team within a digital agency or digital marketing team, previous client management experience a must
- Key focus is in ensuring a best-in-class customer experience and candidate to have a burning passion for managing client relations
- A deep passion and ambition for leading large scale digital transformation and / or cross-functional digital programs and projects, ambition for professional growth, willingness to learn, expand responsibilities and leadership internally and within the discipline; extremely organized, ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and has a high attention to details
- Experience leading large scale, strategic digital solutions, development and social media executions, and the financial input, project execution and estimation for such projects with budgets $1M+ within a greater team of Project Managers
- Exudes digital production expertise, leadership, and has a deep desire and willingness to learn and grow professionally, expand responsibilities and support PMs to grow within their professional roles
- Proven track record in managing large scale digital solutions across channels including site redesigns, cross-platform solutions, email marketing, video production, apps and campaigns.
- Thrives in a highly strategic, creative, collaborative and interdepartmental environment, alongside multi-disciplinary peers with the ability to leverage multiple perspectives as pillars for innovation
- Describes oneself as a “do-er” and “planner” in project management with proven track record in project and time/budget management
- Can identify new opportunities within existing clients and provide input for proposals and statements of work, setting internal teams up for continued project success
- Has superior communication skills, excellent in written and oral communication and presentation skills with the ability to successfully manage client expectations, articulate project risks, complex digital solutions and/or processes in a simple and engaging way (both internally and client-side); highly organized and strong attention to details
- Understanding of project processes according to execution and project type including and not limited to site builds, digital campaigns, video production, 3D digital experiences, responsive design and/or mobile apps
- Experience facilitating project coordination and managing expectations across internal, 3rd party and/or client teams according to project requirements and workstreams from kick off to deployment
- Strength in creative or strategic problem-solving and critical thinking
- Highly enthusiastic and positive, with a ‘Do-er’ mentality to take on initiatives and be proactive in project and client management tasks