We are seeking a Sr. Digital Project Manager or a Sr. Project Manager with Pharma experience to join our expanding team. The role will be part of the local Copenhagen PM team, and you will lead project delivery. You must have an in-depth understanding of digital production and best practices. You will be tasked to actively support ‘hands on’ delivery of innovative, intelligent and highly engaging digital solutions.
We expect our PMs to show a burning desire for creating solutions that allow customers to entangle with the brand and create long lasting value adding relationships. The right candidate will be part of strengthening our project management team and hands on in production and delivering projects that will strengthen long-standing relationships with our existing Fortune 500 clients. The successful candidate must also creatively and strategically demonstrate problem solving skills while effectively supporting clients and projects to ensure delivery is on time, within budget and to the highest quality.
· Report directly to the project management team lead and be part of the local project management team; support as a day-to-day project manager, managing projects regarding client expectations, timing and risks associated to a project; support the project management team according to a project life cycle both internally and externally; manage timelines and allocated budgets
· Engage and support projects throughout the project life cycle including client/internal meetings, managing client expectations (and working to exceed them), and ensuring deliverables meet strategic objectives, timelines and budgets
· Actively engage in creative brainstorm meetings to coordinate any concepting efforts that can be brought to fruition on relevancy during concepting of a project, new business pitch or initial kick-off of a project
· Follow up on all open project items with internal team and track open issues accordingly in Status Reports and timelines, and informing all parties as necessary
· Participate in new business pitches and facilitate process for new business presentations
· 5+ years of project management within a digital agency, digital marketing team within Pharma industry
· Proven track record in managing large scale digital solutions across channels including site redesigns, cross-platform solutions, email marketing, video production, apps and campaigns
· Experience supporting medium-to-large scale, strategic digital solutions, development and social media executions, and the financial input, project execution and estimation for such projects with budgets $1M+ within a greater team of Project Managers
· Can identify new opportunities within existing clients and provide input for proposals and statements of work, setting internal teams up for continued project success
· Understanding of project processes according to execution and project type including and not limited to site builds, digital campaigns, video production, 3D digital experiences, responsive design and/or mobile apps
· Experience facilitating project coordination and managing expectations across internal, 3rd party and/or client teams according to project requirements and work streams from kick off to deployment
· Excellent client-facing written / verbal communication and presentation skills, highly organized and strong attention to details
· Strength in creative or strategic problem-solving and critical thinking
· Highly enthusiastic and positive, with a ‘Do-er’ mentality to take on initiatives and be proactive in project and client management tasks
· Thrives in a highly strategic, creative, collaborative and interdepartmental environment, alongside multi-disciplinary peers with the ability to leverage multiple perspectives as pillars for innovation
· Describes oneself as a “do-er” and “planner” in project management with proven track record in project and time/budget management
· Has superior communication skills, excellent in written and oral communication and presentation skills with the ability to successfully manage client expectations, articulate project risks, complex digital solutions and/or processes in a simple and engaging way (both internally and client-side)
· A deep passion and ambition for professional growth, willingness to learn, expand responsibilities and leadership internally and within the discipline; extremely organized, ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and has a high attention to details
· Desire to learn Vertic’s positioning within digital strategy, insights and reinforce this understanding to clients when operationalizing in project execution
· Stays ahead of the curve by keeping informed through the trades (social media, agency news, competitor brands, etc.,) in media & advertising
Salary is commensurated with experience.
Please email your resume and application to email@example.com and include “Senior Project Manager Application - Copenhagen” in the subject line.
Please email your resume and link to your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org and include “Senior Digital Designer Application” in the subject line.