We are seeking a Senior Frontend Developer to join our local New York development team
- You are a creative and innovative frontend developer, who enjoys working in a fast paced and technically challenging environment. You are self-driven, with an enthusiastic, flexible and 'can-do' attitude.
- You enjoy sparring with colleagues. You think creatively, and like exploring new technologies, and solving challenges in an innovative fashion.
- You have a keen interest and passion for frontend development and have a natural curiosity towards new technologies and trends you haven’t quite grasped.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Assisting in estimations as well as architecture definitions and documentation of new solutions
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 6 years of experience in frontend development
- Experience with modular CSS and the use of CSS preprocessors such as SASS/LESS
- Familiarity with one or more Content Management Systems (Sitecore, Drupal, Umbraco, etc.)
- Thorough understanding of React and its core principles
- Experience with popular React workflows (such as Redux)
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs (GraphQL is also a plus)
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Good understanding of SEO/accessibility principles.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking, optimization and debugging
- .NET familiarity is greatly appreciated
- Git is how you prefer to hide your snacks — if you could
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision insurance
- 100% paid maternity/paternity leave
- Healthcare Flex Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Group Life Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
Salary is commensurate with experience.
Please Note This position is full-time in NYC. This is not a telecommute or contract position.
Please provide a short resume and cover letter