Vertic is experiencing strong demand for our highly strategic digital services and solutions and is growing rapidly. Accordingly, we are seeking a Senior Digital Project Manager or Senior Interactive Producer role (or an account Supervisor looking for a lateral change into project management) to join our expanding team. The role will be part of the Copenhagen PM team, and you will lead project delivery. You must have an in-depth understanding of digital production and best practices. You will be tasked to actively support ‘hands on’ delivery of innovative, intelligent, and highly engaging digital solutions.
If you have experience within Pharma and Health care, it is a big plus. And if you love content and copy, then you're a perfect match.
· Report directly to the Project Management team lead and be part of the local project management team. Day-to-day client/project management; manage projects to meet client expectations; manage timing and risks associated with a project; and manage timelines and project execution within allocated budgets.
· Maximize team performance through the consistent and effective application of project management and process improvement practices. Proactively identify and escalate risks to Senior Management that may affect project time, quality or budget. Closely coordinate with local/remote PM and development teams to ensure alignment and to avoid planning conflicts to achieve overall delivery success.
· Collaborate with production resources in the creation and documentation of proposals or statements of work; includes drafting initial project estimates and/or change requests.
· Engage and support projects throughout the project life cycle including client/internal meetings, managing client expectations (and working to exceed them), and ensuring deliverables meet strategic objectives, timelines and budgets.
· Create project timelines/briefs; maintain and prioritize backlogs; monitor project resource allocation, hours and external project costs; run dev standups; control scope and provide on-going risk management support to AM/PM team. Drive weekly client status meetings, document and distribute weekly status reports, meeting notes and hot sheets as applicable. In other words, track projects like a hawk.
· Regularly report progress and burn rate for your assigned projects to Senior Management, and to team members so that they are aware of how they are actually tracking to their estimated hours.
· Promptly follow-ups on open project items; tracks/communicates open issues via Weekly Status Reports, timeline, daily “hot sheet” – informing all internal/external parties as necessary.
· Document all calls and meetings into conference reports for circulation and save into respective folders.
· Mitigate risk by always recapping client conversations, and ensuring that any change requests are identified, reviewed and approved by the designated decision-makers before starting any work.
· Participate in new business pitches and facilitate process for new business presentations
· Support ongoing client relationships and maintenance items.
1. 5+ years of project management experience within a digital agency or digital marketing team; previous experience with client management and/or working with dev teams a plus.
2. Experience supporting projects with budgets $1M+ within a greater team of Project Managers where you have financial input, project execution and estimation responsibilities for medium-to-large scale strategic digital solutions, development and/or social media executions.
3. Proven track record in managing large scale digital solutions across channels including site redesigns, cross-platform solutions, email marketing,video production, apps and campaigns.
4. Manage projects from receipt of SOW to execution; capable of setting up project plans and managing resources from kick-off to delivery/deployment. Proactively coordinate project needs while managing expectations across internal, 3rd party and/or client teams according to project requirements.
5. Displays boldness, passion, resiliency, has a ‘get it done’ mentality, is self-motivated and team-supportive with a strong desire to continuously learn, grow, and develop skills.
6. Sets client up for success by spotting business opportunities within existing projects and provides input to the Account Management team to generate new proposals and statements of work.
7. Excellent listening, writing, reporting and client-facing communication to support successfully managing client expectations and articulating project risks, and to translate (both internally and client-side) complex digital solutions or processes in a simple and engaging way.
8. Industry knowledge of social media and UX best practices. Stays ahead of the curve by keeping informed through the trades (social media, agency news, competitor brands, etc.,) in media & advertising.
9. Must be fun, professional, respectful, patient, detail-oriented and self-motivated!
1. Pension agreement
2. Health insurance through our pension provider
3. Lunch agreement
Salary is commensurate with experience.
This position is full-time in Copenhagen. This is not a telecommute or contract position.
Please email your resume and application to firstname.lastname@example.org and include “Senior Project Manager Application - Copenhagen” in the subject line.
Please email your resume and link to your portfolio to email@example.com and include “Senior Digital Designer Application” in the subject line.