We are looking for a brilliant Senior Digital Art Director to join our creative team and help us craft exceptional digital experiences that will inspire customers and bring our clients tangible results.
You are strategic, enthusiastic, and detailed-oriented, and possess a deep understanding of visual design, user experience, and branding.
You are passionate about the work you do and continually push the limits of creative excellence. You can communicate your work to both colleagues and clients, and inspire junior creatives to grow and succeed.
You are deeply committed to being part of a world-class agency and creating interactive cross-platform digital solutions for some of the largest brands in the world.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Report directly to the Chief Creative Officer
- Lead projects and junior team members
- Ensure all digital and interactive design delivery meets or exceeds Vertic’s and the clients’ requirements and expectations
- Provide a seamless design delivery throughout the project life cycle that including the execution of digital design from concept through user experience, content and production phases
- Be a proactive member of the creative team on a wide range of projects including and not limited to cross-platform campaigns, full .com redesigns, branding, 3D and motion graphics.
- Bring new perspectives by participating in cross-discipline internal meetings and reviews
- Provide visual design support for new business pitches and participate in brainstorm and workshop sessions
- Prepare internal and client presentations
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 7+ years of digital design experience in an advertising agency, in-house digital marketing or web design team
- Outstanding verbal and design skills with proven expertise in Figma, Sketch, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Understand how to build large scale design systems in Figma and Sketch or willing to learn.
- Experience with large-scale integrated and cross-platform solution design
- Strong and confident presentation skills in English
- Understanding of creative concept and delivery as supported by strategy and analytics
- Ability to maintain consistency, quality and efficiency in the creative approach and execution
- Ability to provide alternative suggestions beyond what is required
- Experience in motion design, prototyping, coding, 3D production and production shoots is a plus
- Passion for and a thorough knowledge of user experience, interactive design, cross-device design fundamentals and technology
- Upbeat, positive, get-it-done attitude and with a desire to have fun, grow and broaden experience
- A team player: we’re a small agency who values being proactive and helping teammates with their deliverables
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision insurance
- 100% paid maternity/paternity leave
- Healthcare Flex Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Group Life Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
Salary is commensurate with experience.
Please Note This position is full-time in NYC.
All applicants MUST submit a portfolio.