If you believe you’re the one for the job, please apply below.
We're looking forward to hearing from you and will be responding to applications on an ongoing basis, so the sooner you reach out, the better!
You have extensive experience with media campaigns and would love to be a part of activating our digital insights and multi-channel strategies for our Fortune 500 companies.
If so, then you should keep reading.
At Vertic, we are looking for a media planner to join our Insights & Strategy team, bringing a broad skill set and experience with media planning, management, tracking, and optimization.
We are seeking someone confident in scoping, defining, and executing media campaigns and able to challenge us and our clients on how things are done today. This means the ideal candidate enjoys setting the direction as well as working hands-on to see the work through.
· Proven experience (2+years) with media planning, execution, tracking, reporting, and optimization
· Hands-on experience with Google Marketing Platform, and Social Media advertising (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, Twitter etc.)
· High level of mathematical proficiency and ability to turn complex data into structured insights.
· A problem-solving mindset and ability to apply strategic thinking
· A passion for digital media, marketing, and communication
· Knowledge of effective marketing disciplines, primarily within B2B
· Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
· Experience with preparing – and ideally presenting – client-facing information
· Fluency in English (oral and written) is a requirement
Vertic is an independent, digital agency with offices in Copenhagen and New York. Our purpose is to enable meaningful experiences that earn share of life.
We create campaigns and websites for our clients who are some of the world’s largest healthcare, industrial, and B2B technology brands.
The Insights & Strategy team helps build the foundation for Share of Life™ by identifying the key insights that will enable us to understand the needs of our clients’ audiences. As part of the Insights& Strategy team, you will be co-responsible for both generating insights and planning how best to activate the insights in marketing strategies that influence attitudes and behaviors. Pivotal to your work with planning and executing strategies, you will also help to elevate solutions by tracking, optimizing, and reporting – primarily via paid media activities.
We are looking for someone who is excited to become an integral part of our organization, can support our team with expertise and our clients with intelligent marketing solutions, and has a desire to contribute to Vertic’s entire value chain and culture.
· A dynamic and international workplace in the center of Copenhagen
· A place on a high-performing team of curious nerds where ambition and fun go hand-in-hand
· The chance to apply your competencies by working with some of the most impactful companies in the world
· The freedom and autonomy to contribute in shaping, improving and innovate the media services at Vertic
· Collaboration with the entire value chain of Vertic services including insights, strategy, distribution, tracking, optimization, and collaboration with our Creative team
Please email your resume and application to firstname.lastname@example.org and include “Senior Project Manager Application - Copenhagen” in the subject line.
Please email your resume and link to your portfolio to email@example.com and include “Senior Digital Designer Application” in the subject line.