If you believe you’re the one for the job, please apply below.
We're looking forward to hearing from you! Please apply no later than April 18th.
You absolutely love working with digital data and turning it into insights that will drive marketing strategies for Fortune 500 clients. If you are nodding right now, we may just have a job for you. Stay tuned.
Vertic has an opening in the Insights and Strategy team for a student worker (part-time, 20 hours weekly) starting immediately. You will be joining a high-performing team, based in Copenhagen but working with Fortune 500 clients across Europe and globally.
Vertic is an independent, digital agency with offices in Copenhagen and New York. Our purpose is to enable meaningful experiences that earn share of life.
We create campaigns and websites for our clients, that are some of the world’s largest healthcare, industrial and B2B technology brands.
In the Insights & Strategy Team, we help build the foundation for Share of Life™ by identifying the key insights that will enable us to understand the needs of our clients’ audiences.
We are inviting you to help us in this work and take the first steps towards becoming an expert in defining and executing on digital strategies.
The work will focus on applying our Digital IQ methodology and tools to derive customer insights for our global clients.
You will need to be comfortable and confident working with numbers and have the ability to ‘connect the dots’ –drawing out interesting and actionable insights by observing and analyzing search, social media and web data.
In addition, we expect you to have an interest in working with marketing and multi-channel strategies for international brands. Preferably, you are studying within a field that reflects this interest and have related work experience.
We are offering:
· A dynamic and international work place in the center of Copenhagen
· A place in a high-performing team of curious nerds, where ambition and fun goes hand in hand
· The chance to become an expert at exploring digital trends and using them to inform multi-channel strategies
· A role in laying the groundwork and participating in the build of ground-breaking solutions for Fortune 500clients
Core competencies for this role include:
· Ability to understand and structure data, and draw out 'actionable insights'
· A problem-solving mindset and ability to apply strategic thinking
· A passion for marketing and communication
· Ability to deal with uncertainty and thrive in a dynamic environment
· Comfort in presenting and communicating information
· Fluency in English (oral and written) is a requirement; Fluency in Danish is preferable
This is a unique opportunity to get a ‘foot in the door’ at a global digital agency – almost all of our student workers have gone on to full-time positions at Vertic.
Please email your resume and application to email@example.com and include “Senior Project Manager Application - Copenhagen” in the subject line.
Please email your resume and link to your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org and include “Senior Digital Designer Application” in the subject line.