We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individual who is able to combine creative and analytical thinking that shape outstanding and innovative digital solutions. This is an exciting and unique opportunity to contribute your marketing knowledge and digital passion across the new business, production and strategy planning teams of our a truly international independent boutique agency.
As part of the local Strategy and Insights team, you will play a key role in strengthening brands with digital insights and packaging this into a compelling strategic story to address customers’ business needs, challenges and opportunities across digital channels and tactics.
Due to the hands on, Scandinavian and start-up like office culture, this is not your typical workplace - be prepared to be challenged, become a key member and collaborate with multi-disciplinary teams. Likewise, the output from strategy and insights will become the backbone and storytelling that informs subsequent teams and phases when creating innovative digital experiences.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop digital strategies to inform new digital brand experiences including and not limited to corporate websites and digital marketing activation programs by translating digital insights and research into a comprehensive story of user behavior
- Extract insights including but not limited to how users interact with brands’ existing digital presence through primary research and data
- Create content and communication strategies that speak to the user’s needs
- Contribute to the creation of new business research, pitch presentations and proposal documents
- Proactively assess and derive strategic recommendations, POVs and corresponding tactics to address customer business challenges
- Participate in research related to thought leadership articles and points of views related to digital strategy and insights
- Find creative ways to quickly assess industry insights, whitepapers, research papers, and case studies; assist in analyzing the relevant information within those and draw insights that Vertic can effectively utilize
- Assist the Strategic Planning team to gather analytics and performance data of existing projects and consolidate into performance reports
- Partner with the Account Management and Engagement Management teams to reinforce a compelling, meaningful and value-adding customer experience throughout the customer life cycle
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or previous relevant experience in marketing, advertising or communications
- Minimum of 2-3 years relevant experience at an inhouse digital marketing insights team or digital advertising agency
- Excellent quantitative and qualitative research skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience developing personas and customer journeys, as well as strategic frameworks for websites, programs, campaigns and content
- Proficiency with analytics and tagging tools (e.g. Google, Adobe)
- Understanding of Social Media platforms and their respective users and how each platform can be leveraged
- Experience with online listening tools preferred
- Experience with creating content and communication strategies preferred
- Detail oriented with an ability to work under pressure and within a team setting
- Ability to work on multiple projects at once and accurately set and meet deadlines
- Self-motivation and the desire to “get it done”, with an upbeat and positive attitude
- Passionate about data and digital trends with a desire to expand your skillset
- Strong presentation skills, need to be comfortable leading client presentations
- A Team Player! We’re a small agency and that means sometimes needing to be proactive and help teammates with their deliverables
- 100% covered individual medical, dental + vision plans
- Competitive salaries
- Casual dress code
- Integrated, collaborative and fun environment
- Fantastic location on the edge of SoHo with amazing views
- Close-knit international agency environment
- Company-wide bonding events
Salary is commensurate with experience.
This position is full-time in NYC. This is not a telecommute or contract position.