Be part of a team that is redefining marketing. Vertic is a community of brilliant minds that are recreating the digital playing field with leading global brands.
This role will have the responsibility of creating a digital marketing addiction for the biggest brands, leveraging Vertic’s success stories, thought-leadership and digital channels. The main responsibilities of this role will be:
- Telling Vertic’s stories through a variety of digital mediums
- Inserting Vertic’s value propositions into relevant blogs, publications and news channels
- Inserting Vertic’s vocabulary such as Share of Life and Entangled Marketing into publications and influencer conversations
The role is seen as a strategic entry point into a global digital agency, where exposure to different teams and work streams would provide an opportunity for an accelerated growth within the digital marketing and communications industry.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Work with designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Collaborate with strategy, creative and account management teams for content creation to ensure content is informative and visually compelling
- Content management and updates (including website)
- Work with strategy team for SEO (search engine optimization) and generation of inbound traffic
- Implement and manage our social media programs to support our overall marketing strategy
- Utilize existing and new social media channels to assist Vertic’s ongoing thought leadership and lead generation programs.
- Define the most important social media KPIs and measure the success of social media campaigns
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network
- Research trends, best-practices, audience preferences and existing industry content
- Stay up to date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Hunger for knowledge and a passion for digital disruption
- 1 - 2 years of experience within Social Media, Content Management or Research within the Digital Marketing world (or relevant experience)
- Excellent knowledge of LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and other social media best practices
- Excellent copy writing skills
- Understanding of social media KPIs and web traffic metrics
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills.
- 100% covered individual medical, dental + vision plans
- Competitive salaries
- Casual dress code
- Integrated, collaborative and fun environment
- Fantastic location on the edge of SoHo with amazing views
- Close-knit international agency environment
- Company-wide bonding events
Salary is commensurate with experience.