Vertic is working with a range a healthcare companies with digital transformation of marketing and sales processes.
Accordingly, we are looking for an Account Manager to support and grow our local account management team. The role includes continued support of client management of existing projects including digital market research, multichannel strategies, Marketing-as-a-service engagements (MaaS), day-to-day project delivery and in partnership with our customer experience team. You must have an understanding of digital strategy, media strategy and planning, digital production and best practices and will be tasked to actively supporting ‘hands on’ facilitation and delivery of innovative, intelligent and highly engaging digital solutions.
Vertic has a global ambition and practices reinforcing Share of Life™ with our clients, who value us for our collaborative yet agile approach, our passion for reinventing digital marketing solutions through seamless execution and deep customer centric engagement.
About the Position:
We expect our Account Managers to show a desire for creating solutions that allow customers to entangle with the brand and create long lasting value adding relationships. The right candidate will be part of leading and strengthening account management and customer experience with our customers, our internal teams and hands on in delivering projects that will in turn strengthen long-standing relationships with our existing Fortune 500 clients.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Be part of leading the local account management and customer experience team; support as a day-to-day client manager for strategic engagements that are focused on insights, research and digital strategy and day-to-day client manager for marketing-as-a-service engagements
- For large scale engagements, support as a client manager in partnership with the project management team for managing client expectations and strategic alignment within a project
- Engage and support projects throughout the project life cycle including client/internal meetings, managing client expectations (and working to exceed them), and ensuring deliverables meet strategic objectives, timelines and budgets
- Provide proactive recommendations to strengthen Vertic’s positioning, account growth, customer experience and agency perception
- Actively engage in creative and strategic brainstorm meetings to coordinate added value, account growth opportunities any concepting efforts that can be brought to fruition on relevancy during concepting of a project, new business pitch or initial kick-off of a project
- Participate in new business pitches and facilitate process for new business presentations
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 2+ years of client services, account management and media management, deeply integrated as part of the delivery team within a digital agency or digital marketing team, previous analytics, reporting and strategy research experience a plus
- Experience supporting strategic digital solutions, development and social media executions
- Been part of a larger team to support client management in large scale digital solutions across channels including site redesigns, cross-platform solutions, email marketing, video production, apps and campaigns.
- Understanding of project processes according to execution and project type including and not limited to .com site builds, digital campaigns, video production, brand strategy and/or mobile apps
- Excellent client-facing written / verbal communication and presentation skills, highly organized and strong attention to details
- Strength in creative or strategic problem-solving and critical thinking
- Ability to manage client expectations for strategic engagements including research, defining content strategies, audience insights, and digital strategy recommendations
- Thrives in a highly strategic, creative, collaborative and interdepartmental environment, alongside multi-disciplinary peers with the ability to leverage multiple perspectives as pillars for innovation
- A deep passion and ambition for leading and growing client relationships, ambition for professional growth, willingness to learn, expand responsibilities and leadership internally and within the discipline; extremely organized, ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and has a high attention to details
- Has superior communication skills, excellent in written and oral communication and presentation skills with the ability to successfully manage client expectations, articulate project risks, complex digital solutions and/or processes in a simple and engaging way (both internally and client-side)
- Desire to learn Vertic’s positioning within digital strategy, insights and reinforce this understanding to clients when operationalizing in project execution
- Highly enthusiastic and positive, with a ‘Do-er’ mentality to take on initiatives and be proactive in project and client management tasks
Please provide a short resume and cover letter